News | Events | Digital PR | Advertising

Home Entertainment Naira Marley Releases Statement After Mohbad’s Court Jury, Says False Accusations Nearly Destroyed Him
EntertainmentFeatures

Naira Marley Releases Statement After Mohbad’s Court Jury, Says False Accusations Nearly Destroyed Him

Share
Share

Naira Marley has released a statement addressing the controversy surrounding Mohbad’s death, saying he and others, including Zinoleesky and Sam Larry, were falsely accused. A court has since declared them innocent.

In an emotional post on X, Naira Marley expressed his pain and frustration, stating that his name had been dragged through the mud despite his innocence. He revealed that he had reconciled with Mohbad before his passing and that they had a deeper understanding beyond the public’s perception.

He criticized those who accused him, saying they had allowed the public to tear him apart despite knowing the truth. He emphasized that he had welcomed Mohbad and others into his home and given them his trust, only to be betrayed.

Reflecting on his ordeal, the musician recounted standing before the justice system, spending time in jail, and facing everything head-on. He expressed gratitude that the truth had finally emerged and that he had been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Naira Marley concluded by stating that he had been broken but not destroyed. He prayed that those who wronged him would have the strength to accept the truth when it fully comes to light.

Share

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles
FeaturesSport

Ogun State Ready to Host 22nd National Sports Festival, Says Governor Abiodun

Governor Dapo Abiodun has declared Ogun State “game-ready” for the 22nd edition...

EntertainmentFeatures

Rema Teases Fans with ‘Bout U’ Snippet, Confirms April 11 Release Date for New Banger

Rema’s knack for reinvention continues to shake up the music scene across...

FeaturesNews

“I Will Present the Evidence”: Senator Natasha Vows to Expose Akpabio in Explosive Harassment Claim

Kogi Central lawmaker Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan has issued a bold declaration, promising to...

FeaturesSport

Burkina Faso Make History: Stallions Seal U-17 AFCON Quarter-Final Spot and FIFA U-17 World Cup Berth

With their quarter-final ticket secured, Burkina Faso will now face South Africa...